11 Principles of Good Success
1. Seek first the kingdom of God and ALL these things shall be added unto you.
- If God can provide for the birds of the air and clothe the grass of the field how much more will he care for you who are of more value?
- God knows the things that you need.
2. Whatever you sow that you will reap.
- For every effect, there is a specific cause.
- The seed you sow today determines the harvest you will have tomorrow.
3. Begin to think what you want to become.
- Thoughts are things-what you think about you bring out.
- As a man thinketh, so is he.
4. Believe-have faith.
- Without faith it is impossible to do anything.
- Whether you think that you can, or that you can’t, you are right most of the time!
5. Whatever you do, do your best.
- Do the best you can. But don’t be a perfectionist because perfectionism is the enemy of success.
- If you do your best, the rest doesn’t matter.
6. Rejoice, be happy.
- Celebrate small victories.
- REMEMBER: happiness is an inside job. You choose to be happy.
7. Persist, persist, persist!
- 90% of the people quit 90% of the way!
- If you fail to persist you will persist to fail!
- He who waters shall himself be watered.
- Give without expecting anything in return.
9.Be the change you want to see.
- If everyone was just like you, what kind of world would we have?
- Give the world what you expect of the world.
10. Learn to forgive.
- It is divine.
- He who cannot forgive does not deserve any forgiveness.
11. Get up and go!
- A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the arms and poverty comes in!
- Well done is better than well said.
Go on and be the success story you were meant to be!
Posted on November 11, 2013, in Motivational and Inspirational and tagged be the change you want to see, good success, principles of success, thoughts are things. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.