The Liebster Award-A Way of Spreading Love Among Blogs
What is a Liebster Award?
Liebster is a Germany word that means darling, dearest, valued,kindest, and welcome.
The idea of the Liebster Award is to show love by highlighting blogs that do not have a huge following.The rules have varied along the way.But any blog that has less than 200 followers can be nominated.Originally, that number was 3000.
How does it work?
The Liebster Award is a ‘chain letter’.Blogs are nominated by other bloggers.Once nominated,it is expected that you will pass it on by nominating 5-11 blogs that you feel need more followers.
What are the rules?
- You have to be nominated before you can nominate other blogs.
- When you are nominated,post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for the Liebster Award and link back to their blog.
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which were provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
- Provide 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform your nominees by commenting or posting on their blog and provide a link back to your blog so that they can learn about the rules of the award.
Has this blog been nominated?
No, this blog has not been nominated yet.This means that I can not pass on the love to other blogs that deserve the nomination.
I am waiting for someone who has already been nominated to pass on the Liebster love so that I can,in turn, pass it on to others.Is it you?
Liebster!Pass on the love.