It’s 2015. It’s here. It’s now. You have 365 days to create something amazing. Here are 13 inspirational quotes to help you get started for the year ahead, if you have not already. If you have these quotes will give you motivation and inspiration to keep on keeping on.
1. Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every New Year find you a better Man. -Benjamin Franklin
2. One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: to rise above the little things.-John Burroughs
3. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.-Eleanor Roosevelt
4. A happy New Year! Grant that I may bring no tear to any eye, when this New Year in time shall end. Let it be said I’ve played the friend, have lived and loved and labored here, and made of it a happy year. -Edgar Guest
5. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.-Mae West
6. We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day. -Edith Lovejoy Pierce
7. Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day. -Michael Josephson
8. We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives… not looking for flaws, but for potential.-Ellen Goodman
9. Whether we want them or not, the New Year will bring new challenges; whether we seize them or not, the New Year will bring new opportunities.-Michael Josephson
10. The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul.-G. K. Chesterton
11. Another fresh New Year is here . . . Another year to live! To banish worry, doubt, and fear, to love and laugh and give! This bright New Year is given me to live each day with zest . . . to daily grow and try to be my highest and my best! I have the opportunity once more to right some wrongs, to pray for peace, to plant a tree, and sing more joyful songs!-William Arthur Ward
12. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.-Oprah Winfrey
13. The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. Let us move forward with strong and active faith.-Franklin D. Roosevelt
As the arms of the clock turn, bringing upon us a New Year, I took time to write this note to you just to say THANK YOU.
Thank you for visiting, liking, sharing and following my blog in the year 2013. I look forward to more of your support in this New Year.
As 2014 comes upon us, I pray that you may seize every opportunity and celebrate every victory. Above all else, I pray that you let God be the shepherd of your soul.
May the New Year give you the strength to face the challenges of life and courage to adjust the sail so as to take every situation to your stride.
The year is new, the hopes are new, the aspirations are new, but my warm wishes for happiness and prosperity remain the same for you and your family.
“These, then, are my last words to you: Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
THANK YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR