Posted by Isaac C. Mwiya
It doesn’t matter who you are, your station in life, skin color, gender, or age; we all go through those moments when life hits you real hard and knocks you down to the floor. So how do you stay motivated during those low moments of your life?
Here are the 8 tips that will help you stay motivated during hard times:
1. Accept that hard times will come. It’s part of the journey. That is how THIS LIFE was designed.
2. When you feel like quitting think about WHY you started in the first place. Thinking about the reason that got you started will help you to stay in the game.
3. Remember that there is someone who has been through a worse situation but they made it anyway.
4. Find the lesson in your situation. There is always something to learn in every circumstance.
5. Remember that when you quit you are not only quitting on yourself; you are quitting on everyone who is counting on you.
6. Tough times don’t last. This too SHALL pass!
7. Look how far you have come. You cannot quit now.
8. GOD is with you even in this situation. He will NEVER leave you alone.
When you are going through ONE OF THOSE moments these tips should help you stay motivated.
REMEMBER: God loves you. He wants the best for you. He expects the best from you. Don’t you disappoint Him. There is a gift that He put in you (and in you alone). Use it for the good of humanity.
If you are on whatsapp lets connect on +260 978 638389. You can also follow me on twitter . Have a blessed and productive day.