1. Seek first the kingdom of God and ALL these things shall be added unto you.
- If God can provide for the birds of the air and clothe the grass of the field how much more will he care for you who are of more value?
- God knows the things that you need.
2. Whatever you sow that you will reap.
- For every effect, there is a specific cause.
- The seed you sow today determines the harvest you will have tomorrow.
3. Begin to think what you want to become.
- Thoughts are things-what you think about you bring out.
- As a man thinketh, so is he.
4. Believe-have faith.
- Without faith it is impossible to do anything.
- Whether you think that you can, or that you can’t, you are right most of the time!
5. Whatever you do, do your best.
- Do the best you can. But don’t be a perfectionist because perfectionism is the enemy of success.
- If you do your best, the rest doesn’t matter.
6. Rejoice, be happy.
- Celebrate small victories.
- REMEMBER: happiness is an inside job. You choose to be happy.
7. Persist, persist, persist!
- 90% of the people quit 90% of the way!
- If you fail to persist you will persist to fail!
- He who waters shall himself be watered.
- Give without expecting anything in return.
9.Be the change you want to see.
- If everyone was just like you, what kind of world would we have?
- Give the world what you expect of the world.
10. Learn to forgive.
- It is divine.
- He who cannot forgive does not deserve any forgiveness.
11. Get up and go!
- A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the arms and poverty comes in!
- Well done is better than well said.
Go on and be the success story you were meant to be!